Monday, November 19, 2007

155: day one


155: day one

monday november 19th

Go!

This time not a big red one… instead, green. It’s time for me to unchunk! And, believe me, I’ve been chunking up at an unparalleled rate. At the start of September, I was tasty svelte, not my words the words of an other. Not the Lost variety, instead, a flesh & blood, Vancouver variety. I was tipping the scales somewhere around 165 delightfully toned head-turning pounds…delusional?

Perhaps!.. I’m sure the heads weren’t turning for me --- but maybe!

Then it all came crumbling down. Each crumb to be consumed by me… hmm scrumptious crumbs. (More on my crumb consumption in a future post).


TIME OUT!

While spelling scrumptious I accidentally inserted an “i” certain that I had made a spelling error… I didn’t, I accidentally spelled it correctly. Kudos to me!

I let you in on something: I’m exceptionally excited by the challenge of 155!

So much so, that I loaded up excessively my last twenty-four hours of consuming crap. Yesterday, McDonalds, followed by beer after beer after beer after.., followed by dill pickle chips, chicken, beer, and something out-of-character when one is girthing-up with arterial destructive behavior, mushy peas!

This morning: cinnamon bun, washed down with chocolate milk, followed up with Burger King for lunch complete with a massive cola, and then it was time to digest for a bit, followed by the gym and hitting the scales. Cold turkey has begun!

Time for WEIGH IN:


179





Ouch! Gluttony lives.

It’s now time to ungirth. 24 pounds to be erased in 31 days. A little too extreme?

Absolutely!

the fine print…

(Don’t try this yourself without some strong soul searching. Visiting your doctor if you live a sedentary lifestyle. The only reason I’m attempting something so extreme… I’m for the most part, always in relatively good shape. Cardio wise, I can handle it… make sure you can before you push yourself to this extent).

…end of fine print.

However, it is time to take the stage of life and break down all limiting aspects of my life. This challenge, although extreme, is important, it represents a starting point and a serious attempt to change lifestyle. Welcome aboard --- as you watch my baby fat melt away!

Not only is the bf going to be eradicated from my body… if all goes well I’m going to drop the % from the neighborhood of 17% all the way down to 7%.

How?

Working my butt off and eating sensibly. Definitely eating, however, after tonight a short 2-3 day fast will be part of the program. Before the fast: Steak, tomatoes, a small portion of pasta with vegetable sauce, some broccoli, all washed down with a yummy blueberry & green tea beverage!

This post was going to touch on some inspirational stuff regarding my fledgling writing career, however, I’ve decided to save that for another day… and that is all for now.

Not quite… one last note as I’m about to leave you: By this Saturday, Day 6, 179 will be reduced to 169... mark my words!

Next update: I’ll tell you how I girthed up in the first place. And I’ll be offering some regular features to the update: the pep talk of the day, a progress report, book updates, what I’ve consumed, and a visit to my softer side as I let you in on my quest for…

Note: If anyone is interested in my workout and nutritional program during the 155 challenge, please send me an email requesting it to: theseedvan @ hotmail.com . Place “155” in the subject line. I’m happy to oblige --- of course at no charge!

See you soon!

No comments:

get your brain candy fix here! Okay... not precisely here, but scroll down the left and sign up! :)

Excitement abounds!

We're quick learners in the world of technology and have provided you with the opportunity... that's right, opportunity!.. to subscribe to our ramblings.

Simply scroll to the bottom of the left hand side of the this page and join... it's free, spamless, and the best way to get your dose of our...

What are you waiting for?

We're happy to have you onboard!




Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com









bye for now!









We've added some music for your blog experience... enjoy!

.
where is the love
.
.
the cure - just like heaven

redemption song